The website of Vermelho uses functional and analytical cookies in order to collect information about its users to improve navigation, as well as track the use and effectiveness of the website itself. Their activation is subject to the express acceptance of the Data Holders.
Certain cookies allow the interconnection and flow of data with social networks, directing users to the web pages of these networks. Social network operators use their own cookies and may use tools to collect and receive information from the website and use that information. Vermelho has no control, nor does it exert any influence over the operators of social networks, nor over their privacy and security policies, and users must inform themselves about them.
2. What are they?
Cookies are information files stored by websites on your equipment, such as, for example, computer, smartphone or tablet.
On each visit to digital channels, your browser allows access to the Cookies installed on your equipment, which may allow the identification and memorization of the associated identifier, as well as the activation of usage preferences.
In any case, activation of Cookies is subject to the express acceptance of the Data Subjects.
3. What are they for?
In general, Cookies can be used to ensure the operation of certain essential functionalities of websites, to increase their efficiency and allow the collection of information and user preferences or for advertising purposes according to information from the user’s record.
- Necessary cookies – They can be used to give users access to certain functions, such as booking stays, logging in or user security on websites. Without these Cookies it may not be possible to ensure all the functionalities of Vermelho’s website.
- Personalization Cookies – These are the Cookies through which it is possible to allow the user a more personalized navigation, as well as access to functions that can enrich the user’s interaction with digital channels.
- Analytical Cookies – These are Cookies used to collect statistical information, allowing website owners to analyze their use and how users interact with their pages. These cookies can also be used to measure user interactions with advertisements placed on websites.
- Advertising Cookies – These are Cookies through which advertising can be made more attractive to users through personalized recommendations. They can be used to show users more personalized advertising and to avoid ads that a user has already flagged as irrelevant.
- Location data – When the user expressly authorizes it, Vermelho may collect data about the location of the website user in order to be able to provide some service that depends on the user’s location.
5. Who places the Cookies?
Each Cookie has an associated domain name and can be classified, with regard to their origin, as:
- Own cookies (first party cookies): These are the Cookies managed and stored by the Controller’s domains.
- Third party cookies: These are the Cookies placed on the user’s device from a domain or equipment managed by a third party. In these cases, the third party will be able to process the Data collected and Vermelho has no way of configuring its operation.
As for the duration, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: That is, those kept until shortly after the end of the session or when closing the application used to access the digital channels;
- Persistent cookies: That is, those stored for longer periods, requiring action by the user in this regard or that the expiry of its retention period is verified.
7. Security and management
Since Cookies can be intercepted or altered, sensitive information will not be stored (passwords, personal data used for booking purposes, such as addresses or telephone numbers of Customers).
To ensure the rights of users and their privacy and data protection, the digital channels provide a tool for managing Cookies. Through this tool, the user can, at any time, configure his preferences regarding the used Cookies.
8. Changes to the Cookies Policy
Vermelho reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy at any time.
9. Third-party tools integrated into Vermelho’s website
Facebook and Instagram:
The website has interactivity with Facebook and Instagram, through a connection to the servers of these social networks, which may allow identifying the website that the user is visiting and possibly storing other data, such as the IP address.
If the user is logged in to Facebook and/or Instagram, the Data will be associated with their accounts. To prevent this from happening, the user must log out of Facebook and Instagram before visiting the page.
Information regarding data processing carried out by these social networks is available at:
The website provides interactivity with Twitter, through the respective button, establishing a connection to the Twitter servers, which will identify the website that the user is visiting and possibly store other data, such as the IP address.
More information about how Twitter processes data is available at
There is interactivity with Youtube on the website, which will allow, through a connection to the servers of this website, to identify the website that the user is visiting and to store other data, such as the IP address.
If the user has their Youtube session started, the data will be associated with their accounts. To prevent this from happening, the user must log out of YouTube before visiting the page.
Information regarding data processing carried out by Youtube is available at:
Vermelho and the Controller cannot be held responsible for any losses or damages in terms of civil liability that result from the use, correct or incorrect, of its services, websites and respective contents by the user, including improper access to the computer and user’s computer system by third parties.
The websites may contain links to sites operated by third parties over which Vermelho and the Controller have no control and for which they do not assume any responsibility.